 Administrative / General / 2077
    Re: Proposed message (was: Re: New blood) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Suzanne's last name is actually Rich, not Vega. :) (...) c /whealth/wealth/ (...) That sounds pretty good. You might want to include something at the bottom noting that you are posting this on your own behalf as someone who uses LUGNET and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Proposed message (was: Re: New blood) —Sybrand Bonsma
   I am sorry that I wrote Suzanne Vega instead of Suzanne Rich. One of my bad habits: thinking you know the right answer, so don't checking it. But it is of course Suzanne Rich and Todd Lehman who maintain LUGNET. (Although it might be nice if Suzanne (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)