 Administrative / General / 2068
    Re: New blood —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Not to be TOO exclusionary, but certain posters to RTL don't pass my internal "are they a fan" filter. I can't concretely characterise it, but it involves things like not spamming, actually participating in discussions instead of just dumping (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New blood —Todd Lehman
     (...) Heh heh, I should clarify that: Every type of LEGO fan is welcome here, so long as they're willing to play well in the sandbox. Spitting and throwing sand and screaming aren't right for this place as they might be other places. That doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New blood —Mike Stanley
   (...) Or they'll stick to the marketplace groups, right? They won't be allowed to clutter up the discussion groups, so no big deal... (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)