 Administrative / General / 2055
  Re: Allocation of member #'s

(...) Heh heh. OK, here's the fully story... Larry had a *very* positive impact, to be sure. Very important and helpful discussion. It's what he does for a living, too, basically (or did, I'm not sure). Anyway, I remember writing Larry afterwards (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Allocation of member #'s

(...) Yeah, well, I still want 69. <g> Barring that, I'd like the number I'd get according to the order people began posting to Lugnet, which I would imagine would be somewhere less than 20, maybe even less than 10. Lugnet IS new, and just like I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)