 Administrative / General / 2046
    Re: Allocation of member #'s —Richard Dee
   On Fri, 2 Jul 1999 03:37:55 GMT, Michael Cortez uttered the following profundities... (...) Give any proceeds to a children's charity, perhaps. One whose focus might involve the constructive and educational benefits of Lego. (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Allocation of member #'s —Mike Stanley
   (...) That might be an admirable goal at some time in the future, but one of the goals that some of us have right now is to make sure Lugnet becomes a self-supporting venture so Todd and Suz can keep doing it and we can keep enjoying it. So I'd say (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)