 Administrative / General / 2046
  Re: Allocation of member #'s

On Fri, 2 Jul 1999 03:37:55 GMT, Michael Cortez uttered the following profundities... (...) Give any proceeds to a children's charity, perhaps. One whose focus might involve the constructive and educational benefits of Lego. (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Allocation of member #'s

(...) That might be an admirable goal at some time in the future, but one of the goals that some of us have right now is to make sure Lugnet becomes a self-supporting venture so Todd and Suz can keep doing it and we can keep enjoying it. So I'd say (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general)