 Administrative / General / 1921
    Re: lugnet.com upgrade/downtime/heads-up —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) It's probably the same scenario that Mike Stanley is seeing, but I'm not so sure sometimes. I'm accessing LUGNET around the hours of 9 AM to 6 PM MDT, in Utah. I'm on a 100Mb LAN connected through Novell's Internet link, which is typically (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: lugnet.com upgrade/downtime/heads-up —Todd Lehman
   (...) Thanks for the info. Yes, a traceroute could maybe help. If you could make a note of the exact time of day too, that would really help. I can check that against the server activity logs to see if anything unusual was happening at that time. If (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)