 Administrative / General / 1903
  Re: local subgroups

(...) True, but I figure you don't want other people messing with your web server, so using some sort of templates may be a way to let other people contribute with content. Besides, it may be neat to have basically the same design all over. Or are (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: local subgroups

(...) Yes, definitely that for on-site pages. (...) We've been thinkin' simple template-based on-site pages for whatever info people want to put on lugnet.com as part of the core information warehouse, and off-site pages for whatever people want to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.se)