 Administrative / General / 1812
    Re: error message question —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) A hunch -- you have your mail/nntp client set up to send messages in HTML (bad client! naughty client! :-) This is generally not polite to do, since the majority of people reading this, and the majority of bots handling this, expect plain text (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: error message question —Julie Krenz
   Hi! Yea! It worked. I had no idea I was doing a no-no :-) Thanks for the help! Julie (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)