 Administrative / General / 1792
    Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links —Horst Lehner
   Hi Todd, (...) Even though I have to admit that I have used direct image links (but with credit for the source) in some of my eBay auctions, I have to agree with this argument, and will copy images in the future. (...) Looks like you already have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links —Todd Lehman
   (...) Horst, Here it is (attached below). Note that there are four lines in it that you'll need to redefine with your own server-specific stuff: 1. The path to perl (top of the file) 2. The directory where your images are stored (top of the code) 3. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)