 Administrative / General / 1748
    Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links —Todd Lehman
   (...) I was surprised how it actually adds up in the long run. There are a couple of reasons why it actually adds up: First, a hundred different people all linking from their eBay auctions, even if each lasts only for a week, still represents a flow (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Whoops. Sorry, I did not state that very well. I realise the amount of traffic is significant. Very significant. What I meant to say, let me try again, was that the argument that the links are likely to change, which is a good "utility" (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)