 Administrative / General / 1745
  Re: Outlook Express problems

Todd, Unfortunately, I have used 2 different versions of OE. I am currently using the most recent version available. I will probably have to switch to a different newsreader. I wonder if it has to do with using OE for news only and using Outlook for (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Outlook Express problems

(...) Two very popular Windows newsreaders are Forte Free Agent: (URL) Microplanet Gravity: (URL) are excellent products. --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

Mike Poindexter wrote in message ... (...) using (...) I'm not using the latest version of Outlook Express, and I don't use it for mail (I use fullblown Outlook 98 for mail), and have no problems. At work I use Netscape (for mail, news, and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)