 Administrative / General / 1685
  Re: seeking starwars episode 1 inventories

(...) Well, there are the pre-existing set inventories which are available through the web pages, but aren't in the ng. (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: seeking starwars episode 1 inventories

(...) wrote: (...) I'm torn on that one. It's really intended only for posting data, with .admin.database being the place to hold discussions, but looking at the .db.inv charter, it's not too crisp/clear about that. I think I've barked at a couple (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)