 Administrative / General / 1641
    Re: How can I find information about specific LEGO pieces? —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Short of permission from James' estate, is there any reason why LUGNET or ldraw.org shouldn't be able to mirror and expand upon it? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: How can I find information about specific LEGO pieces? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Cool with me if it's cool with James's estate. --Todd (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)