 Administrative / General / 1641
Re: How can I find information about specific LEGO pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 15:44:31 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
Actually, if someone wanted to index James' reference pages for better
searching, that would be way cool.

Short of permission from James' estate, is there any reason why LUGNET or
ldraw.org shouldn't be able to mirror and expand upon it?

Cheers,
- jsproat

May the Force be with y'all.