 Administrative / General / 1618
Re: Lugnet.com/news site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 23:57:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, edboxer@aol.com (Ed Jones) writes:
I think it may be time to reconfigure the "Building and Creating" section of
website to create separate catagories for CAD and Robotics.  These two
categories continue to grow.  As they do, lugnet.publish (sandwiched between
the two) gets easier to miss!

I agree totally! -- it's quite a mess there.  The good news is, that page is
likely to go away altogether when the new browsing methods are dropped into
place, and these -- along with an additional sitemap utility -- will serve
the same purpose, yet better.

BTW, if Lugnet continues to grow at this rate, you're gonna have to give up
your consulting work to just keep Lugnet under control!  Bummer.  :')

On the other hand, maybe it'll pay for itself in the long run.  :-)
As it turns out, BTW, I've actually only done 8 hours of consulting in the
past year, so all of the LUGNET development is currently being funded by
savings and by AucZILLA.  It's become slowly over time much more of a full-
time thing.

--Todd