 Administrative / General / 1596
Re: First?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 06:52:42 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, radiotitan@spamcake.yahoo.com (Tom McDonald)
writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, jsproat@geocities.com (Sproaticus) writes:
Should we offenders, then, voluntarily cancel our off-topic messages?

Sure, please.  Thanks!

I would love to but I posted via web interface.

Ok, I'll take that as a public request that your article (#4 in that group)
be cancelled.  Please correct me if I'm making the wrong assumption, and
I'll restore it.  (It's gone now.)

My apologies to all and esp. Todd that I didn't read it more carefully.

'sawright.  I didn't do an adequate job of getting it rolling the right way.

--Todd