 Administrative / General / 1482
    lugnet.com/cad etc. —John VanZwieten
   Todd, I really like the new (for me anyway as I just found it) Web setup with lugnet.com/cad etc. The positioning of major resources right along with newsgroup content is very convenient. My only suggestion on the setup would be to put more than 8 (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: lugnet.com/cad etc. —Todd Lehman
   (...) Great -- glad you like it. I should point out, though, that it's still "under construction" and any part of it may change without notice. The upper areas (with the sky-blue backgrounds) are very unlikely to change, but the bottom areas (with (...) (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)