 Administrative / General / 1437
    Re: Novice group —John VanZwieten
   I'd be interested in the same thing. The robotics group is too technical for me to keep current with, but I'd like to discuss what projects others are doing with their Mindstorms. Perhaps at some point I'll get more into the technical aspects, and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Novice group —Anders Isaksson
     John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ... (...) technical for (...) are doing (...) technical (...) With the (...) more (...) Don't forget the CyberMaster! As it is a bit more limited than Mindstorms (mainly much less memory), most of the grand plans (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Novice group —Laurentino Martins
   (...) I support this. :-) By the way, my Bionic Turtle (c) project will use a CyberMaster, not an RCX. On the other hand, new LEGO units will be released soon and their programming will probably be too basic for the standards of this group, so maybe (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)