 Administrative / General / 1434
  Re: cad.dat posts

(...) Why do you have to rebrowse for the dat file? does the document expire that fast? I would think that a quick back or two would bring you back to where you were. (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: cad.dat posts

Going back once takes me to the message posting screen, but the filename has been deleted. -John Van Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <371DB7E7.FA693469@v...er.net>... (...) I (...) back, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: cad.dat posts

(...) Really! Teach me to talk without actually testing it... I wonder if that is fixable, and if so, if it should be fixed. SeriousCollector, which also has a browse for filename entry field (well, 4 actually) remembers them if you "back" back to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: cad.dat posts

(...) It doesn't delete it for me under Netscape 4.5. If the browser is deleting the contents of the browse/upload/filename field but not the other fields, it's a browser bug that can't be fixed at the server end, AFAIK. --Todd (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)