 Administrative / General / 1408
    www.ldraw.org Registration Sent —Tim Courtney
   This morning Jacob Sparre Andersen sent me the information for the hugin.risoe.dk server where ldraw.org will be hosted, along with the technical contact info for the administrator at the Risø National Research Centre where the server resides. This (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: www.ldraw.org Registration Sent —Larry Pieniazek
   I'll follow up with Tim offline but I'm pleased to make the following offer: I'll contribute either whatever Tim's short for the initial registration, or match the amount that Tim's over up to a limit of 100... that is if everyone else contributes (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)