 Administrative / General / 13997
  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

I've done some quick research on the "adult swim" issue - apparently the channel and the related website are somewhere on the borderline of what conforms with Google's policies. I wouldn't want to see their ads here just to avoid confusion, so I'll (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) You might want to think about removing the ads from the off-topic groups, as they may easily trigger unwanted ads. And maybe even the admin groups. ROSCO (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) Thank you Jerry for both your efforts on behalf of the site and for responding to my concerns. This has been a very timely and reasonable response. I am glad to see the efforts you're putting forth. This is what I think the community is about. (...) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)