 Administrative / General / 13981
    Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance —David Eaton
   Indeed, it looks like there's an issue with the automatic posting ID setup. I believe that it's supposed to pull a valid posting setup with your member account, which should prevent you from having to fill out the form every time, and also avoid the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance Gereon Stein
   (...) Dave, is it possible that this relates only to users who have set up several - potentially invalid - email addresses? I have just tried the procedure you laid out and it works fine with my account (otherwise I wouldn't have been so sure about (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)