 Administrative / General / 13977
  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) Nothing at all. Thank you, Gabriele -- gb@@biffuz..it (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) Innnnteresting. Sounds like it's not giving you the cookie that it ought to be giving you. Hm. Not to give you the runaround, but try this: 1) Log out 2) Clear cookies (in case any are left) 3) Don't log in, but try posting to off-topic.test. (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) Nothing left (...) Regards, Gabriele -- gb@@biffuz..it (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

Indeed, it looks like there's an issue with the automatic posting ID setup. I believe that it's supposed to pull a valid posting setup with your member account, which should prevent you from having to fill out the form every time, and also avoid the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) Dave, is it possible that this relates only to users who have set up several - potentially invalid - email addresses? I have just tried the procedure you laid out and it works fine with my account (otherwise I wouldn't have been so sure about (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

Ah. Here we go. 1) Make sure you're signed in 2) Go to (URL) Fill out and submit the form with a name/email address that's been accepted 4) NOW try to post somewhere! DaveE (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) I had the same problem than Gabriele, but now it works. Thanks Erik (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) Ok, I did it and (after three days) I can post easily :-) Thank you, Gabriele (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)