 Administrative / General / 13974
  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) Hi Dave, the average ad works on a pay-per-click scheme, however it is pointless for anyone to just click on several ads in a row - anti click-fraud mechanisms with affiliate programs prevent this from generating cash for LUGNET and will (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) Oops! Well, I certainly don't want that to happen, so I'm relieved to have asked before attempting it! (...) Excellent--glad to hear it! Dave! (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)