 Administrative / General / 13970 (-5)
  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) I _am_ a registered user :-) I am logged in right now, but it stills asks the same things. From your words I understand this is not what should happen... Maybe something has gone wrong when I registered? I used the same user name I used to use (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: No authentication posts, no posts from the newsreader?

I think it makes sense to post a small update on this issue: As a matter of fact, email is running fine since the discovery of the "hang" some days ago. We have a comprehensive warning and traffic management mechanism in place so we should not run (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

Hi Gabriele, let me see if I'm getting you correctly: You would like to skip the "Make yourself familiar..." blurb and have your personal info filled in automatically when posting. This is exactly what posting as a registered user is all about (in (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

This is a good solution, several web sites does exactly that. I've only one request: could you please modify the Post Message page so I don't have to go through the alert and type my name and email every time? Best regards, Gabriele (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

In lugnet.announce, Gereon Stein wrote: <snip> (...) Anyting that keeps the wheels on the wagon that is LUGNET, I'm in favour of! Keep up the great work! Dave K -who was once an english major--cancha tell? (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact