 Administrative / General / 13950
13949  |  13951
Subject:
New Lugnet member profile name problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:46:10 GMT

This summer I joined Lugnet.

In my profile (http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=3376), my name appears
repeated many times, as if my full name were entered for both my first and last
names (it is not inconceivable I did this by accident myself).

For example, where "John Smith" appears for other members, "Jim DeVona, Jim
DeVona" appears on my profile. I can't figure out how to remove the duplicates,
which I would like to do. I sent Rene an email dated August 6 asking if it was
possible for this to be rectified, but I have not heard back. Is there any
chance this could still be corrected, so that my name appears properly?

Thank you,
Jim