 Administrative / General / 13935 (-5)
  Re: Problem with traffic page

(...) Hi Tim, I have yet to figure out what went wrong - haven't seen this happening in a loooong time. Thanks for pointing me to this issue, Jerry (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Problem with traffic page

When I just looked, the traffic page was showing one post for the last 60 mins, quite a few for the last 24 hours, but none for the last 7 days. Tim (17 years ago, 3-Jul-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Problem Posting

Brian Williams has contacted me as he is having problems posting. I'm a member and post from the web while logged on so I'm not really sure of the correct procedure. Can anyone help him? (...) Tim (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Also the backgrounds: (URL) have been the official URLs of those resources since 1998. (...) AFAIK, the FLG was never at that URL... (...) ...but there may have been a small links page there at one point. Wow, what a trip down memory lane! The (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Here's the link where the guide is living now: (URL) know (URL) used to link to *somewhere*, although I'm not sure if it linked directly to the guide or to a more central 'fibblesnork' page. DaveE (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact