 Administrative / General / 13931
Re: Fibblesnork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:23:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ronald Borchert wrote:
So please at least give us the URL where you've hidden the FG!

Here's the link where the guide is living now:
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/

I know http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/ used to link to *somewhere*, although
I'm not sure if it linked directly to the guide or to a more central
'fibblesnork' page.

DaveE