 Administrative / General / 13922
    Re: How much of LUGNET is indexed by Google? —Dan Boger
   (...) All of it, I'd hope. (...) I think it's a good thing - Google's a great way of findnig information, and there's a lot of useful information in various posts on LUGNET. Why wouldn't we want it to be findable? Dan (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: How much of LUGNET is indexed by Google? —Timothy Gould
   (...) And let's face it the search function on lugnet ain't in the same league as google's. Tim (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: How much of LUGNET is indexed by Google? Gereon Stein
   Actually, with the old server I think a lot of LUGNET's pages were set to "NOINDEX" due to server load concerns. When René and I took over, we opened up basically everything including images for indexing by search engines, in the first couple of (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)