 Administrative / General / 1390
  Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup?

(...) It was never my intention to speak for anyone other than myself alone. I merely used bayLUG as an example too. I can tell by your posts that you don't seem to think I spoke presumptously or authoritatively, but I'm saying it just for the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)

  Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup?

Todd, once again, the wisdom of the train NG prophets shines through like a Mack truck careening through a wall of stacked Ritvik Mega Blocks -- Offline conversation with Steve B. last week and and the number of posts I've reviewed have got me (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)