 Administrative / General / 13862
    Re: malicious behavior —Ross Crawford
   (...) To be clear, I was never threatened with legal action. A DMCA notification was served against Northstar (host of jlug.net) regarding pictures linked from jlug.net (but hosted by maj.com). It was Northstar that was obliged to remove the link, (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: malicious behavior —Timothy Gould
   (...) Sorry. I meant to say Al. Tim (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)