 Administrative / General / 13852
Re: malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:35:01 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote:

   Seriously, Eric--walk away from this--you’re better than this.

Actually, the available evidence indicates that he’s, you know, not. So I think it’s probably better to appeal to the people poking him. And since I used to be one of them, who better to deliver the message?

Guys, he’s only worth so much of your time and energy. It’s really fun to set him off, especially because he plays into it so perfectly, but the guy really is pretty messed up, and it’s downright abusive to make jokes to the face of someone who just isn’t equipped to understand them. It’s probably safer to just let it go, and it’ll keep your blood pressure down.

Soren (No, this doesn’t mean I like you, Eric. It also doesn’t mean I’m interested in having a debate about my opinion. And I know very well you can’t afford to sue me. Go build.)