 Administrative / General / 13839
  Re: Technic sidebar malicious behavior

(...) I have requested that Lugnet cancel my original message. I assume cancelling the entire thread is undoable? I am sorry for my lame attempt at humor and apologise to anyone who may be affected, including esp. Ross and Eric. Bob (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Technic sidebar malicious behavior

(...) Hi Bob, as mentioned via email, cancelling your post wouldn't make any sense and deleting the whole thread isn't an option. Anyway, I'm not a friend of deleting anything simply because it becomes a little bit unpleasing. This only would cause (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)