 Administrative / General / 13839
Re: Technic sidebar malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:16:51 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Bob you also knew about this and want to see how much of a reaction this would stir.

Eric Sophie

I have requested that Lugnet cancel my original message. I assume cancelling the entire thread is undoable?

I am sorry for my lame attempt at humor and apologise to anyone who may be affected, including esp. Ross and Eric.

Bob