 Administrative / General / 13830
    Re: Technic sidebar thingie —Dan Boger
   (...) Well, define what's an admin? I have access as well, but I don't consider myself an admin. Admins implies responsibility as well as access - if someone's email is on that list, it means it's ok to contact them if you have any sort of adminish (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Technic sidebar thingie —Ross Crawford
   (...) I think this current misunderstanding is a case in point. Wasn't there once an admin@lugnet.com email that forwarded to all the current admins? I think such a tool would be useful, users only have 1 address to contact, and you guys can argue (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)