 Administrative / General / 13825
  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Given Eric' recent use of DMCA notices to protect his copyrights I don't think you can neccessarily say that it is not suitable. Such an action protects Lugnet from recieving such notices for breaching his copyright by linking to his images. (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Technic sidebar thingie

(...) Well, I admit I wasn't aware of Eric's recent stint with copyright notice issues, however, I still think this action was inappropriate. First off, it doesn't protect Lugnet to any large degree because Eric's posts specifically reference the (...) (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general)