 Administrative / General / 13822
    The new home page —Jordan Bradford
   Rene, Thank you for keeping the LUGNET redesign an open process. I really enjoyed seeing each draft get better and better, and I think the "final" look is really nice. My only suggestion at this point is that I'd still like to see the links to the (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: The new home page —Tim David
     (...) Hey, shock to see the homepage changed for real! Like Jordan I would like to see the (URL) page> linked from the homepage (I think that's what he means). I do get an issue with the forum shortcuts box in IE6, if I move the mouse pointer over (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

         Re: The new home page —Tim David
     (...) Dunno if you have fixed it, but doesn't seem to be happening now for me, using IE7 (was using 6 before) Tim (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: The new home page —Ondrew Hartigan
     (...) i agree. as i mentioned in an earlyer post the only thing i would add is the traffic link: (URL) i literaly use that link every time i veiw lugnet and i hate hunting for it. please put the "traffic" button back on the homepage. ondrew (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.general)

        Re: The new home page —Eric Sophie
     Um... oh hey, at the top of the page, we need a more direct (URL) link. I was thinking. Glad to see the new page. :) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: The new home page —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey Rene, Great job on the front page, especially the inclusion of constantly updated information. For years my bookmark has been directly to the news.lugnet.com page, but there's now a reason for long-time members to actually go to the site's front (...) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: The new home page Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Hi Jordan, together with some minor changes (probably not noticeable), I finally added the link to the Traffic Report to the Forum Shortcuts. Leg Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: The new home page —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, you have no idea how much the lack of the traffic link was driving me crazy. ondrew (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)