 Administrative / General / 13815
  Fibblesnork

IIRC the content from fibblesnork.com was archived on Lugnet at (URL) but that page is now getting 403 error. Is that content still available? If so, is there any chance of restoring access? ROSCO (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JCnKLn.4st@lugnet.com... (...) The backgrounds are still there: (URL) Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - My LEGO Blog (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Which content are you looking for? The guide is still there and linked to from the LUGNET homepage: (URL) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Ok, I am just wondering "If I was a newbie" how does someone find this page or link? Since Lugnet main page has a new look, I have tried to find it. So, what are the steps finding it on Lugnet? -Abner (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Once the frontpage of the Guide is revised, the Fibblesnork Guide will have it's adequate presence on LUGNET. Please allow a little bit of time to get things clearer in LUGNET's site structure. Same with other pages like member area, sign-in (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Hi! Apart from the actual script error on the frontpage, it seems to be revised now for months but I still do not find the Fibblesnork Guide. Have I missed another statement about this fantastic page? Bye Ronald (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Hi Ronald, Die Guide-Frontpage muss noch überarbeitet werden, dann... ;-) Gruß, Rene (17 years ago, 16-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Hi René, in english to let others understand what's going on... I don't understand what the design of the guide frontpage has to do with the fibblesnork guide. I don't think that the FG will be revisid itself as it's a stand-alone site for (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Here's the link where the guide is living now: (URL) know (URL) used to link to *somewhere*, although I'm not sure if it linked directly to the guide or to a more central 'fibblesnork' page. DaveE (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fibblesnork

(...) Also the backgrounds: (URL) have been the official URLs of those resources since 1998. (...) AFAIK, the FLG was never at that URL... (...) ...but there may have been a small links page there at one point. Wow, what a trip down memory lane! The (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jun-07, to lugnet.admin.general)