 Administrative / General / 13805
    New lego history newsgroup? —Kevin Wilson
   I think that this has been requested before, but could there be a Lego history group? From time to time (like now) .general gets rather overwhelmed with history posts and not everyone is interested in every last tiny detail :-) It would also be a (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: New lego history newsgroup? Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Moin Kevin, that's a nice idea. Where should we place such a group in the group hierarchy? It would be nice too, if we could find a curator who takes the time to pick the key posts from the past from .general and makes an overview or a type of (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.general)