 Administrative / General / 13806
Re: New lego history newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 08:21:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Wilson wrote:
I think that this has been requested before, but could there be a Lego
history group? From time to time (like now) .general gets rather overwhelmed
with history posts and not everyone is interested in every last tiny detail
:-)  It would also be a very good thing to have all the history in one place
together and easy to find, instead of having to troll back through general
looking for something you kinda remember seeing a year or two ago!

Kevin

Moin Kevin,

that's a nice idea. Where should we place such a group in the group hierarchy?

It would be nice too, if we could find a curator who takes the time to pick the
key posts from the past from .general and makes an overview or a type of link
list in the new group!?

Leg Godt!
Rene