 Administrative / General / 13790 (-10)
  Re: Strange FTX behaviour

(...) I'm pretty sure that's the peeron extension doing that. I'll have to figure out exactly what it's doing wrong, but probably need to tell it to ignore <code> blocks, or somesuch. (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Strange FTX behaviour

On (URL) this page> in the guide. When I first load (or refresh) the page, everything seems to display fine, but when the page load nears completion, the top box (showing the code example for the 3 forestmen sets) contracts to show just the (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Is this group in the right place?

(...) In my own specific case, there is not even a street to mention, one way or another. Appearantly I'm not from somewhere that spans the globe..:-) Selçuk (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Is this group in the right place?

(...) In that case there was a definite need for you to be provided with information, it was raised in the Ambassadors mailing list, there was some discussion amongst the Ambassadors, and, after consultation, LEGO allowed the information you (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Is this group in the right place?

(...) What do you mean 'count on them'? (...) I can't speak for others, but can tell you I liaised with LEGO Australia and the Brickvention organisers, including negotiating sponsorship by LEGO for Brickvention. (...) Well, I may not have been (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Is this group in the right place?

(...) Well I don't entirely agree with that Allister. Through a LEGO Ambassador, TLC were able to provide me with information that they were unable or unwilling to provide any other way. I won't comment on the usefulness of the information, but at (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Is this group in the right place?

(...) "Secretive Customer Representative" seems more appropriate. Personally, I had hoped that they were diplomats to the Lego community. I hoped that we could count on them. They could give guidance with setting up public events. They could attend (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Message indexing awry?

(...) One idea I've seen used is to allow editing until someone replies, then it's locked. Allister (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Message indexing awry?

(...) I quie like the fact that you can't edit your posts. It makes you get it right first time(1) and prevents people 'changing history' However I can see why it would be useful, especially for correcting links. Tim (1) before anything says (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Message indexing awry?

"Gereon "Jerry" Stein" <jerry@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:J9FKBL.Bx9@lugnet.com... (...) How about considering the current LUGNET system to be made into (I don't know the exact word I'm after) an 'archive-read-only' system, and migrating (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact