 Administrative / General / 13735 (-5)
  Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET

Hi Ross, (...) This was because <map id="mapname"> (I guess). Does it work now? Thanks, Rene (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET

(...) Cool features, Rene! Thanks. And I'd like the (URL) Twin Cities LEGO® Train Club> added to the LTC section if you would. Our location is pretty much the same as the GMLTC on the map. JOHN (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: New LUGMap for LUGNET

(...) Hi Rene, I'm not able to click on any map regions, or pins. I'm using Firefox 2.0. Not sure why it wouldn't recognise the MAP tag. Are you able to click the image in Firefox at all? All the links works fine though - it's looking great! FUT: (...) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Why is Lukas in headlines? (was Re: Bulleid Leader)

(...) My hero! :-) JOHN (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Why is Lukas in headlines? (was Re: Bulleid Leader)

(...) Hi@all, seems that's a good point in time to let you know that I'm still alive... Well, currently, my work on LUGNET is put on ice, for approximately another 7 to 10 days. Together with two friends of mine, I'm working on a complete rebuild of (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact