 Administrative / General / 13706
Re: How to change the "newsgroup" after a message is being posted?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 20:32:27 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Diana Wong wrote:
I like to edit my post, how do I do it? I wanna to edit the "newsgroups" part
from "lugnet.events" to "lugnet.events.brickfest" .. how do I do it?

I posted a brickfest related news to lugnet.events but I cannot find my post
listed .. something wrong?

Hi Diana!

Lugnet doesn't allow editing of messages after they are posted.  You can request
a message be cancelled, but that's not done very often.

The best you can really do in this case is to post a reply to your original
message, to the correct newsgroup.

Steve