 Administrative / General / 13704
  How to change the "newsgroup" after a message is being posted?

I like to edit my post, how do I do it? I wanna to edit the "newsgroups" part from "lugnet.events" to "lugnet.events.brickfest" .. how do I do it? I posted a brickfest related news to lugnet.events but I cannot find my post listed .. something (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: How to change the "newsgroup" after a message is being posted?

(...) Hi Diana! Lugnet doesn't allow editing of messages after they are posted. You can request a message be cancelled, but that's not done very often. The best you can really do in this case is to post a reply to your original message, to the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.general)