 Administrative / General / 13668
    Re: Worst of the worst —Timothy Gould
   (...) If people now highlight your post they are saying they agree with you rather than Richie. Thus his system would work. With a negative spotlight you allow people to treat things negatively without giving a valid alternative which is needlesly (...) (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Worst of the worst —Richie Dulin
   (...) Not quite, and it's not my system - it's the system we have now, and it's a system that will work if we choose to use it. If the community doesn't want this sort of stuff highlighting, then they need to highlight the things that they want to (...) (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: Worst of the worst —Jason J. Railton
   (...) I think I agree with some of this - my point, Tim, was that spotlighting shouldn't end up being used to vote on an issue because it just forces more dross into the spotlighted list. If someone thinks something is worth highlighting, but a lot (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)