 Administrative / General / 1357
  .clubs / .org hierarchies

(...) John Gerlach of .trains just made a suggestion of using .trains.clubs -- what I was thinking of .trains.org to be. But .clubs is really nice and intuitive compared to .org, and the notion of a "train club" (in those exact words) is, I think, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)