 Administrative / General / 13552
    Some minor issues fixed... —Gereon Stein
   Hi all, I realized this morning that parts of the news posting and news to mail subscription signup as well als the password change pages did not work correctly. These pages are now fixed, so you should be able to sign up for posting/subscriptions (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Some minor issues fixed... Gereon Stein
   ...and on a less important side note, I am now reachable through an official LUGNET mail address. Regards, Jerry (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.admin.general)