 Administrative / General / 13552
13551  |  13553
Subject:
Some minor issues fixed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:58:30 GMT

Hi all,

I realized this morning that parts of the news posting and news to mail
subscription signup as well als the password change pages did not work
correctly.

These pages are now fixed, so you should be able to sign up for
posting/subscriptions and manage your member passwords again.

Please keep posting me or René for any other issues you may encounter. We are
closely monitoring the server logs to proactively fix errors. After a few
nightshifts, the system appears very stable now.

Have fun,

Jerry