 Administrative / General / 1355
    Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup? —John Gerlach
   (...) Ok, I'll jump in here now... ;) The GMLTC is the most un-organized dis-organized informal "club" you'll probably ever find. We don't have any 'charter', or membership oath, or secret handshake, or even an official roster. We don't even have (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup? —John Neal
   Wow. Big questions that I feel unequipped to answer. I trust Todd's experience and knowledge about this organization hierarchy stuff-- Greek to me:-p I don't think, however, that having a system like this in place would have aided the formation of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains)