 Administrative / General / 13502
  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

(...) IIRC all posts to .announce get an automatic boost in the ratings, and the poster decided to add .announce.moc for the follow-up post as well. ROSCO (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: My First few NXT MOCs

Yep, Sorry. It's been a while and I forgot how to handle the newsgroup names. I have it clear now. So, no more problems from me! Chris (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.admin.general)